Website Reliance Recruiters
Reliance is looking to hire staff in Dubai UAE. Submit your job application now for Accountant Job in Dubai Apr 2023. Get the latest UAE jobs updates & apply online now
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Prepare and review financial statements, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements
- Reconcile bank statements and other financial reports to ensure accuracy
- Monitor accounts payable and receivable and ensure timely payment and collection
- Perform monthly, quarterly, and annual financial analysis and reporting
- Identify areas for process improvement and implement new procedures as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field, Inter of CA / ICWA / CS or equivalent
- 2 to 4 years of experience in accounting, preferably in the trading industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and accounting software such as SAP / Talley (understand concepts of ERP and data structure)
How to apply for Accountant Job in Dubai Apr 2023?
Click the apply button to get started.
A registration form must be completed in order to attach your CV. (if any)
Submit it and cross your fingers that your profile matches one of their requirements. Good Luck.
Disclaimer: *This Job was originally posted on Reliance UAE website.
Beware of Job Scams & never pay/share any information to secure your job.