Quanterra UAE is looking to hire staff . Submit your CV now for Accountant Job at Quanterra Dubai UAE June 2023. Get the latest UAE jobs updates & apply online now
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- To track all income statements and expenses, create thorough journal entries and post them to the general ledger (GL).
- Handle accounts payable and receivable on a daily basis to ensure the accuracy of each invoice and expense report.
- Reconcile all business accounts to confirm that our records match and that no transactions are missing.
- Enter financial data into computer software, ensuring that all bills and invoices are properly filed.
Facilitate all incoming and outgoing payments and checks, including printing, collecting signatures on, and distributing checks as needed.
- Follow up with vendors for accounts payable, stay in touch as needed for collections, and make sure bills are paid on time.
- Prepare for quarterly reporting by following best practises and assisting with monthly closings.
- A bachelor’s degree in commerce, finance, or business management (with a finance concentration) is required.
- A professional qualification such as the CFA, CIMA, or ACCA is required.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a similar job is required.
- Experience in the real estate industry is required.
About Company (Quanterra Careers)
We’re Quanterra Group. We know how to recruit, train and mentor the best talent in real estate, construction and property. We were the surveyors. partners. We’ve done it
How to apply for Accountant Job at Quanterra Dubai UAE June 2023?
Click the below apply button to get started.
Submit it and cross your fingers that your profile matches one of their requirements. Good Luck.
Disclaimer: *This Job was originally posted on Quanterra UAE website.
Beware of Job Scams & never pay/share any information to secure your job.