Are you interested in working at Parsons UAE? We will explain how to get a job at Parsons, as well as the qualifications for open employment job vacancies, and how to apply online/ by sending your resume? Parsons UAE is looking to hire an Quantity Surveyor urgently. Submit your CV now for Quantity Surveyor Job in UAE at Parsons UAE Oct 2023. Get the latest UAE jobs updates & apply online now.
About Company (Parsons Careers)
Parsons Corporation is an American technology-focused defense, intelligence, security, and infrastructure engineering firm headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia. The company was founded in 1944. Parsons has more than 17,000 employees across 25 countries. Carey Smith serves as Chairwoman, President, and CEO of Parsons.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Responsible for accurately measuring and pricing using Contract drawings, specifications and Bills of Quantities.
- To handle all post-contract QS functions such as handling of interim and final payments, variations, commercial and contractual correspondence, cash flows, claims etc.
- Ensure completeness and validity of contractual requirements.
- Ensure prompt submittal and completeness of valuations.
- Coordinate and monitor activities of his team.
- Perform other duties associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 10 years experience in large infrastructure projects.
- Knowledge of pre and post contract administration.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
How to apply for Quantity Surveyor Job in UAE at Parsons UAE Oct 2023?
Interested in Parsons UAE job vacancy for Quantity Surveyor in Dubai UAE? You should submit your CV by clicking below apply online now button. It is, without a question, a fantastic platform for both fresh and seasoned professionals to transform their degrees into employment. If you have any queries concerning this topic, please leave a comment.
Beware of Job Scams & never pay/share any information to secure your job.