US Embassy is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Administrative Assistant Job in UAE | Latest US Embassy Jobs 2022
About US Embassy
The mission of the U.S. Embassy is to advance the interests of the United States and to serve and protect U.S. citizens in the United Arab Emirates.
Get latest jobs update from US Embassy & apply online now. Here is the open announced vacancy.
1- Administrative Assistant
Abu Dhabi, UAE
- All candidates must be able to obtain and hold a Low Risk Non Sensitive Public Trust clearance.
- 5 years of strong and broad field sales with focus on customer management/account management experience
- Completion of High School is required.
- LANGUAGE: Level 4 (Fluent) speaking/reading/writing English is required.
- ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE REQUIRED WORK AND/OR RESIDENCY PERMITS TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR CONSIDERATION.
|Job Title||Administrative Assistant Job in UAE | Latest US Embassy Jobs 2022|
|Hiring Organization||US Embassy|
|Jobs Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Get Latest US Embassy Jobs Advertisement Updates.Click the below link to start your job application/see the job advertisement
- Admin Assistant Jobs in Dubai | Enoc Careers UAE
- Emirates Jobs 2023 – Latest Dubai UAE Careers
- Application Administrator Jobs in Dubai | Enoc Careers UAE
- F&B Supervisor Dubai Jobs 2023 IHG Hotels UAE Vacancies
- International Free Zone Authority (IFZA) Jobs 2023
- Innovation Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi | FAB Careers UAE
- Customer Experience Agent Jobs in Dubai | Maersk Careers UAE
- Administration Manager Jobs in RAK | GAC Motors Careers UAE
- Logistics Executive Jobs in Dubai | TotalEnergies Careers UAE
- Finance Manager Jobs in Sharjah | Petrofac Careers UAE