Heriot Watt University is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Assistant Professor Computer Job in Dubai | HWU Jobs 2022
About Heriot Watt University
Heriot-Watt University Dubai Campus is a satellite campus of Heriot-Watt University based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Established in 2005, it was the first campus of an overseas university to open in Dubai International Academic City.
Get latest jobs update from Heriot Watt University & apply online now. Here is the announced open vacancy.
1- Assistant Professor
- Provide general administrative support to the Centre Director, as required.
- Collating information from academic and research staff for annual reports and other documents.
- Disseminate relevant information to staff and partners, as required (e.g. via SharePoint, email, and Microsoft Teams).
- Web page management; adding information to relevant web pages.
- Updating relevant processes as necessary (SharePoint, Application form and guidance).
- Organising meetings; room booking, catering, circulation of meeting papers, accurate minute taking.
- Event organising; booking rooms, arranging catering, issuing meeting invites, and distributing event materials.
- Dealing efficiently with staff and visitor enquiries on a regular basis in person, by telephone and e-mail to provide a high level of customer service.
- Booking travel, accommodation and conferences for staff and recording expenditure for travel budgets.
- Dealing with external bodies such as Industrial Sponsors, Partner Institutes and Funding Councils.
- PhD in Computer Science (Desirable)
- Postgraduate qualification in Computer Science (Essential).
- Relevant teaching experience at H.E. level (Essential).
- Ability to teach and supervise topics in a wide range of computer science / data science subjects (Essential).
- Excellent spoken, written and understanding of English (Essential).
- Relevant team-working and interpersonal skills (Essential).
- The ability to work flexibly and carry out teaching activities in the evenings and weekends (Essential).
- Evidence of scholarship and/or research in computer science (Desirable).
- Experience of working at a British university or experience of delivering British university programmes in other countries (Desirable).
- An ability to identify and develop opportunities for personal and collective research (Desirable).
- The ability to take up the appointment in August 2022 (Desirable).
|Job Title||Assistant Professor Computer Job in Dubai | HWU Jobs 2022|
|Hiring Organization||Heriot Watt University|
|Jobs Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Get Latest Heriot Watt University Advertisement Updates.
Click the below link to start your job application/see the job advertisement
- Driver Jobs in Dubai Jan 2023 – IFZA Careers UAE
- Amazon Jobs in UAE 2023 – Latest Open Vacancies
- McDonalds Jobs in Dubai 2023 – Latest Vacancies UAE
- Emirates Jobs 2023 – Latest Dubai UAE Careers
- Admin Assistant Jobs in Dubai | Enoc Careers UAE
- Application Administrator Jobs in Dubai | Enoc Careers UAE
- F&B Supervisor Dubai Jobs 2023 IHG Hotels UAE Vacancies
- International Free Zone Authority (IFZA) Jobs 2023
- Innovation Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi | FAB Careers UAE
- Customer Experience Agent Jobs in Dubai | Maersk Careers UAE