Almarai is the world’s largest vertically integrated dairy and the region’s largest food and beverage manufacturing and distribution company. Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Almarai Company is ranked as the #1 FMCG Brand in the MENA region and is a market leader in all its categories across the GCC. Almarai currently employs over 40,000 employees servicing around 110,000 retail outlets and has reported net income of SAR 1.9 Billion on sales of SAR 3.8 Billion in 2020. For more details, please visit our website Almarai is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Business Analyst Job in Dubai | Almarai Careers UAE 2022.
Get latest jobs update from Almarai & apply online now. Here is the open announced vacancy.
1- Business Analyst
- Lead the different divisions and operating units of Almarai to develop, implement and maintain a risk management framework aligned to industry standards and best practice.
- Responsible for facilitating the identification of business risks and issues; ensuring these are addressed in-line with the Almarai risk management framework and best practices; assessing the status and effectiveness of the chosen risk responses; and providing appropriate management reporting.
- 2 years management experience in business administration.
- FMCG 2 years’ experience in an analytical role.
- Knowledge on sales administration activities.
- Knowledge on sales trends, competitor activities, market execution.
|Job Title||Business Analyst Job in Dubai | Almarai Careers UAE 2022|