Emirates Airlines is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Cabin Crew Opportunities | Emirates Airlines Careers 2022
About Emirates Airlines
Emirates is the largest airline and one of two flag carriers of the United Arab Emirates. Based in Garhoud, Dubai, the airline is a subsidiary of The Emirates Group, which is owned by the government of Dubai’s Investment Corporation of Dubai.
Get latest jobs update from Emirates Airlines & apply online now. Here is the announced open vacancy.
1- Cabin Crew Opportunities
If you share our unlimited curiosity, embrace of other cultures and passion for hospitality, we would like you to register your interest.
- Positive attitude with the natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment, dealing with people from many cultures
- 1+ year of hospitality/customer service experience (desirable)
- Educated to at least high school level
- Fluency in written and spoken English (additional languages are desirable)
- At least 21 years old at the time of joining
- Minimum arm reach of 212 cms (on tip toes) and minimum height of 160 cms, which will enable you to reach emergency equipment on all aircraft types
- Medically fit to meet cabin crew requirements with a healthy Body Mass Index (BMI)
- As Emirates cabin crew, you will be based in Dubai and will need to meet the UAE’s employment visa requirements
|Job Title||Cabin Crew Opportunities | Emirates Airlines Careers 2022|
|Hiring Organization||Emirates Airlines|
|Jobs Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Get Latest Emirates Airlines Careers Advertisement Updates.
Click the below link to start your job application/see the job advertisement
- Driver Jobs in Dubai Jan 2023 – IFZA Careers UAE
- Amazon Jobs in UAE 2023 – Latest Open Vacancies
- McDonalds Jobs in Dubai 2023 – Latest Vacancies UAE
- Emirates Jobs 2023 – Latest Dubai UAE Careers
- Admin Assistant Jobs in Dubai | Enoc Careers UAE
- Application Administrator Jobs in Dubai | Enoc Careers UAE
- F&B Supervisor Dubai Jobs 2023 IHG Hotels UAE Vacancies
- International Free Zone Authority (IFZA) Jobs 2023
- Innovation Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi | FAB Careers UAE
- Customer Experience Agent Jobs in Dubai | Maersk Careers UAE