|Job Title||Corporate Communications Manager|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
1- Corporate Communications Manager
Cartier Careers – Communications Manager Jobs in Dubai UAE
- Support the development and implementation of a corporate communications strategy that builds and maintains a positive corporate brand (Cartier Commitments, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Art & Culture).
- Develop a yearly editorial calendar including all topics relevant to the Maison and its international, regional and local commitments.
- Support all corporate communications in various online and print platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and industry magazines through a yearly calendar for each spokesperson.
- Support the development and maintenance of the corporate sections of the MEIA websites including methods to deliver message, ease of navigation, and clarity of information; ensures that all content is current and relevant.
- Develop and maintain positive professional relationships with various members of the media.
- Assist the Head of Corporate Communications develop presentations, speeches, talking points and other important content materials.
- Support the development and implementation of communication guidelines for sensitive situations or actual crises in collaboration with our reputation agency and central teams. (Cartier Careers – Communications Manager Jobs in Dubai UAE)
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, or related field.
- 5-7 years agency experience or in a similar role, PR agencies and/or cultural institutions and/or corporate.
- Excellent written and verbal communication/editing skills, in both English and Arabic.
- Narrative writing and Editorial skills, in both English and Arabic.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of local and regional institutional, cultural and artistic organizations desirable.
- Ability to offer sound media relations advice.
- Ability to work with corporate management, employees, media, and the larger community.
- Ability to coordinate efforts of various teams in order to present a coherent message. (Cartier Careers – Communications Manager Jobs in Dubai UAE)
Start Your Job Application – Corporate Communications Manager Cartier
Find Other Related Jobs in UAE Dubai Abu Dhabi Sharjah & more.
- Emirates Group Jobs (March 2023 Update)
- HR Assistant at Al Tayer (March 2023)
- Stockroom Assistant Job Dubai Mall – Al Tayer Careers UAE 2023
- Executive Assistant – First Abu Dhabi Bank Careers UAE
- Delivery Driver Jobs in Dubai – Chelsy International Careers UAE
- Submit CV now for Driver Jobs in Dubai – Accor Careers UAE 2023
- Submit CV now for Video Editor Job at Accor RAK UAE 2023
- Front Officer Supervisor Jobs in Dubai 2023 Hilton Hotels Careers
- Storekeeper Jobs in UAE 2023 Hilton Hotels Careers UAE
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai 2023 Chalhoub Group Careers UAE
Be Hired Today. Follows us on Linkedin
This job was posted on Serco Careers website.
Beware of Job Scams & never pay or share any information to secure your job.
Good Luck with your job search. Download the Application form & Apply Online Today