ENOC is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Collection Officer Job in Dubai | Latest ENOC Careers UAE Mar 2022
ENOC is a global diversified state owned energy group and operates in oil, gas and coal industry.
Get latest jobs update from ENOC & apply online now. Here is the open announced vacancy.
1- Collection Officer
- Handle & manage payment collection for various leasing income on regular basis, such as: Rents, Additional Rents, Service fees, Penalties, Utilities and Project fees.
- Develop and generate records tracking process for all type of payments and prepare invoices and ensure timely collection for various payments as per the agreed terms and conditions in the lease agreement.
- Responsible for smooth collection process on the business
- Responsible to monitor and Issue late payments letters and invoices
- Responsible to solve problems with tenants related to wrong transactions / duplicate billing and how to read invoices.
- Diploma holder or relevant Degree.
- Excellent Communication & analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge and skills in the use of Microsoft package (Excel, Word & PowerPoint) and Oracle based applications
- Amicable in nature and be a team player
|Job Title||Collection Officer Job in Dubai | Latest ENOC Careers UAE Mar 2022|
|Jobs Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Get Latest ENOC Advertisement Updates.
Click the below link to start your job application/see the job advertisement
- Hyatt Regency Jobs in Dubai 2023 – Latest Cashier Jobs in UAE
- Air Arabia Jobs in Dubai 2023 – Latest Sales Executive Jobs in UAE
- Shop Assistant Jobs in Dubai Jan 2023 – Latest Retail Jobs UAE
- Medical Representative Jobs in Dubai 2023 – Jamjoom Pharma
- Call Center Agent Jobs in Dubai 2023 – Cassia Careers UAE
- Driver Jobs in Dubai Jan 2023 – IFZA Careers UAE
- Amazon Jobs in UAE 2023 – Latest Open Vacancies
- McDonalds Jobs in Dubai 2023 – Latest Vacancies UAE
- Emirates Jobs 2023 – Latest Dubai UAE Careers
- Admin Assistant Jobs in Dubai | Enoc Careers UAE