About OXY Occidental
The Contracts Engineer will be responsible for supporting strategic Supply Chain initiatives and demand planning requirements for the Company’s exploration and production activities in Onshore Block 3 and 5 in Abu Dhabi. The Contracts Engineer shall manage all aspects relevant to vendor prequalification, sourcing strategy development, preparation and undertaking of tenders, contract awards, contract execution, and ongoing management of contracts and vendors while in accordance with Company Supply Chain Management policy and procedures.OXY Occidental is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Contracts Engineer Job in Abu Dhabi | OXY Occidental Jobs | UAE Jobs Contracts Engineer Jobs | OXY Occidental Abu Dhabi UAE April 2022
Get latest jobs update from OXY Occidental & apply online now. Here is the open announced vacancy.
1- Contracts Engineer
- Liaise with proponent departments and other support departments (finance, drilling, legal, HR) to prepare and develop tendering and contracting strategies.
- Lead communication between the company and bidders during the tendering process, including issuing invitations to tender and bid documents, preparing responses to bidder’s clarification, and ensuring and make sure the bid documents are received and appropriately filed.
- Present with proponent contracts strategies, evaluation results, and award recommendations to contracts committee and tender board.
- BSc., University Degree in Business, Legal or Engineering (i.e., Mechanical, civil, Electrical, Chemical, or equivalent).
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in procurement and supply chain management.
- Preferred experience in oil & gas or construction industries.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, preferably SAP/ARIBA.
|Job Title||Contracts Engineer Jobs | OXY Occidental Abu Dhabi UAE April 2022|