City and Guilds UAE is looking to hire following staff.
|Job Title||Customer Service Executive|
|Organization Name||City and Guilds|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
1– Customer Service Executive
Customer Service Executive Jobs in Dubai – City and Guilds
- This role is to support the Middle East business unit in delivering the business plan by undertaking the day-to-day operational tasks to support potential and existing customers and ensure excellent customer service in line with City and Guilds Group policy and practices.
- As a customer Service Executive, you will be working, and you will be responsible for the below areas:
- Customer Service: Resolve a broad range of queries from a diverse group of customers to ensure provision of customer service in line with City & Guilds Customer Charter.
- Sales Support: Provide support to sales & business development team by providing set-up assistance to New Centres and building and managing the High Value customers.
- Customer Support: To act as first point of contact for customer queries to Middle East office and take appropriate action to ensure customers’ needs are met.
- Applying product and systems knowledge: To develop and maintain a thorough knowledge and understanding of City & Guilds systems and products to support customers and business development team.
- Event Support: Assist with seminars/workshops/exhibitions to support the regional sales and business development strategy.
- To succeed as a Customer Service Executive, you’ll need to be a great team player and you’ll need to be comfortable using different IT systems to resolve queries.
- We are looking for previous regional customer service experience and experience from working in a small multifunctional team.
- You must have a passion for a great customer service and ability to deliver excellent customer experience, both over the telephone and via email, and you’ll need a really high level of attention to detail.
- You must be passionate about developing yourself and be committed to working to the highest standards. You must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be able to investigate and solve problems quickly.
- Our successful candidate will need to be fluent in English (both written and verbal) and speaking Arabic will be a distinct advantage but is not essential.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to appear for the test or interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of the interview.
- Click the following apply online link to start your job application.
إذا كنت تواجه أي صعوبة في التقديم ، فاكتب المعلومات التي تريد الحصول عليها في التعليقات. وستحصل على الإجابة في بريدك الإلكتروني / تعليقك – Customer Service Executive Jobs in Dubai – City and Guilds
Start Your Job Application – Customer Service Executive Jobs – City and Guilds
Find Other Related Jobs in UAE Dubai Abu Dhabi Sharjah & more.
- Emirates Group Jobs (March 2023 Update)
- HR Assistant at Al Tayer (March 2023)
- Stockroom Assistant Job Dubai Mall – Al Tayer Careers UAE 2023
- Executive Assistant – First Abu Dhabi Bank Careers UAE
- Delivery Driver Jobs in Dubai – Chelsy International Careers UAE
- Submit CV now for Driver Jobs in Dubai – Accor Careers UAE 2023
- Submit CV now for Video Editor Job at Accor RAK UAE 2023
- Front Officer Supervisor Jobs in Dubai 2023 Hilton Hotels Careers
- Storekeeper Jobs in UAE 2023 Hilton Hotels Careers UAE
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai 2023 Chalhoub Group Careers UAE
Be Hired Today. Follows us on Linkedin
This job was posted on City and Guilds Careers website.
Beware of Job Scams & never pay or share any information to secure your job.
Good Luck with your job search. Download the Application form & Apply Online Today