HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
We believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. Different ideas and perspectives help us innovate, manage risk and grow the business in a sustainable way
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. HSBC is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Fulfillment Officer Job | HSBC Careers | Jobs in Dubai 2022
Get latest jobs update from HSBC & apply online now. Here is the open announced vacancy.
1- Fulfillment Officer
- Responsible for achieving individual MPS and KPIs whilst maintaining the required sales quality standards and in adherence to the banks behavioral and compliance guidelines.
- To contribute towards the growth of Direct Channels by contributing towards the growth of revenue in Sales by using the Global Wealth and Personal Banking EDRAS model to ensure a needs based approach is followed, with a pre-defined and agreed ‘Minimum Performance Standards’ achieved which will be measured by a number of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be proficient in language(s) required by the process
- Must be flexible, customer centric and have the ability to thrive in a team environment seeking feedback and open to development
- Excellent communication skills and is polite and friendly at all times
|Job Title||Fulfillment Officer Job | HSBC Careers | Jobs in Dubai 2022|