Hilton is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Housekeeping Attendant Job in Dubai | Latest Hilton Jobs UAE 2022
Emirates is the largest airline and one of two flag carriers of the United Arab Emirates. Based in Garhoud, Dubai, the airline is a subsidiary of The Emirates Group, which is owned by the government of Dubai’s Investment Corporation of Dubai.
Get latest jobs update from Hilton & apply online now. Here is the open announced vacancy.
1- Housekeeping Attendant
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Own the `people analytics – data product maintenance’. Work with internal HR stakeholders and with ED&A and IT to design, plan and execute enhancements on existing data products and data models as these emanate from recurrent reviews of business needs
- Achieve efficient and rewarding employee experiences across people lifecycle dimensions, such as workforce planning, performance management, productivity, engagement, recruitment, attrition and retention
- Own the `people analytics – information products maintenance’. Work with internal HR stakeholders, ED&A and IT to ensure uninterrupted production of recurrent reports and dashboards. Design, plan and execute enhancements and metric / KPI improvements on existing information products (dashboards, reports) as these derive from recurrent reviews of business needs.
- Develop people through analytics training and adoption. Develop self and team to work with experienced data scientists and product owners and comment on the quality of their models based on a detailed understanding of business processes and improvement requirements. Inspire and promote the adoption of advanced visualisation and data science analytics across the HR organisation. Work closely with L&T to develop training that multiplies data analytics skills across the wider HR team and facilitate continuous staff development to meet changing business needs and a fluid data landscape.
- Own the `people analytics – data product development’. Follow the agreed requirements prioritisation and work with internal HR stakeholders as well as with ED&A and IT to facilitate a well-paced data supply (ingestion) to the Enterprise Data Platform (EDP) and a robust and modular HR / People data domain design and implementation in EDP.
- Manage the people analytics demand funnel, and collaborate with both internal (e.g., C&B, HRBP, L&T, etc.) and external stakeholders (e.g. P&L, IT, IA, Legal / DPO, Finance, OR&E, ED&A), whose processes influence the HR data landscape, to extract, refine and prioritise people analytics requirements and educate realistic delivery roadmaps
- Human Resources.Other 8+ Years
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Degree in a relevant field, such as Business Administration, Operational Research, Commerce, Finance, Industrial Engineering, Information Technology etc.
- Experience with the implementation of transformational initiatives
- Experience in managing an analytics function within a business
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural environment
|Job Title||Housekeeping Attendant Job in Dubai | Latest Hilton Jobs UAE 2022|
|Jobs Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Get Latest Hilton Advertisement Updates.
Click the below link to start your job application/see the job advertisement
- Hyatt Regency Jobs in Dubai 2023 – Latest Cashier Jobs in UAE
- Air Arabia Jobs in Dubai 2023 – Latest Sales Executive Jobs in UAE
- Shop Assistant Jobs in Dubai Jan 2023 – Latest Retail Jobs UAE
- Medical Representative Jobs in Dubai 2023 – Jamjoom Pharma
- Call Center Agent Jobs in Dubai 2023 – Cassia Careers UAE
- Driver Jobs in Dubai Jan 2023 – IFZA Careers UAE
- Amazon Jobs in UAE 2023 – Latest Open Vacancies
- McDonalds Jobs in Dubai 2023 – Latest Vacancies UAE
- Emirates Jobs 2023 – Latest Dubai UAE Careers
- Admin Assistant Jobs in Dubai | Enoc Careers UAE