Majid Al Futtaim is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Human Capital General Job | Majid Al Futtaim Jobs in UAE 2022
About Majid Al Futtaim Group
Majid Al Futtaim is an Emirati holding company based in Dubai, that as of 2015 owned and operated shopping malls, retail, and leisure establishments in the Middle East and North Africa, with operations in 13 countries. The group was established by Majid Al Futtaim in 1992.
1- Human Capital Generalist
- Provides the day-to-day performance management guidance to the management team through coaching, career development, counseling, and disciplinary actions.
- Manages and resolves complex employee-relations issues to keep business running smoothly across Leisure, Entertainment & Cinema sites.
- Ensures the fair treatment of employees and effective communication between employees and managers.
- Enforces adherence to company policies to ensure that employees conduct themselves in the workplace.
- Addresses conflicts and strives to resolve them in a positive manner that benefits all parties and facilitates healthy work relationships and encourage a supportive atmosphere in the workplace.
- Supports formal appeals and hearings while simultaneously coaching the relevant managers on management best practices.
- Provides advice on how to effectively deal with employees, especially in difficult situations.
- Guarantees regulatory compliance and most importantly enabling employee satisfaction and retention.
- Works in close collaboration with HC Policy & Procedures colleagues to ensure consistency in policy interpretation and application.
- Leads in resolving complex employee relations issues, influencing on appropriate approaches to resolution.
- Drives employee engagement programs to cultivate a positive work culture.
- Performs investigation on various employee activities and resolves all issues.
- Provides support to all organizational activities and facilitates efficient quality services in all programs and manages communication with all employees.
- Avails ways to add value to the business by presenting an appropriate blend of reactive and proactive solutions for people management further to support the business’s agenda across all departments.
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of the legal requirements, internal and external, related to the day-to-day management of employees within the business, reducing legal risks, guaranteeing regulatory compliance, and most importantly enabling employee satisfaction and retention.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills will be required to assess situations and make accurate observations.
- Strong time management skills.
- Self-motivated working under minimal supervision, be proactive going beyond the call of duty, and demonstrate calmness during times of uncertainty.
- Fluent in Arabic
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience working across various HR disciplines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business or any other related field.
- Must also have an appropriate people management qualification such as CIPD certification.
|Job Title||Human Capital General Job | Majid Al Futtaim Jobs in UAE 2022|
|Hiring Organization||Majid Al Futtaim Group|
|Jobs Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Get Latest Majid Al Futtaim Group Advertisement Updates.
Click the below link to start your job application/see the job advertisement
- Hyatt Regency Jobs in Dubai 2023 – Latest Cashier Jobs in UAE
- Air Arabia Jobs in Dubai 2023 – Latest Sales Executive Jobs in UAE
- Shop Assistant Jobs in Dubai Jan 2023 – Latest Retail Jobs UAE
- Medical Representative Jobs in Dubai 2023 – Jamjoom Pharma
- Call Center Agent Jobs in Dubai 2023 – Cassia Careers UAE
- Driver Jobs in Dubai Jan 2023 – IFZA Careers UAE
- Amazon Jobs in UAE 2023 – Latest Open Vacancies
- McDonalds Jobs in Dubai 2023 – Latest Vacancies UAE
- Emirates Jobs 2023 – Latest Dubai UAE Careers
- Admin Assistant Jobs in Dubai | Enoc Careers UAE