The Department of Islamic Affairs and Charitable Activities (IACAD) was established in 1969 by the late ruler of Dubai HH Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum … IACAD is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Imam Jobs in Dubai | IACAD Careers UAE 2022
Get latest jobs update from IACAD & apply online now. Here is the open announced vacancy.
- Compliance with all laws, regulations and regulations issued by the Department.
- To perform the tasks of imamate in the mosques where he is assigned to the imam.
- Supervising the employees of the mosque from the job of muezzin and below and to ensure that they perform the tasks assigned to them.
- Follow-up workers in other mosques from the post of imam and below when commissioning.
- Follow-up and monitoring religious and cultural activities conducted in the mosque and ensure that they are in accordance with the rules and regulations, and not to allow the delivery of lessons, lectures, speeches, memorization workshops and all religious activities and activities except for authorized persons.
- Holding seminars memorizing and reciting the Holy Quran in the mosque, according to the procedures followed.
- Participate in the activities of the Department and religious events of the Department when asked to do so.
- Recognized legal diploma or equivalent
- Keeping the Holy Quran fully for non-citizens and half for citizens
- Knowledge of the provisions of Tajweed and recitation
- Recitation of sound in prayer
|Job Title||Imam Jobs in Dubai | IACAD Careers UAE 2022|