RAKEZ is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Internal Auditor Job in Dubai | RAKEZ Careers UAE Mar 2022
“RAKEZ is an authority established by the government of Ras Al Khaimah in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) to oversee, regulate and consolidate the services, facilities and zones of RAK Free Trade Zone (RAK FTZ) and RAK Investment Authority (RAKIA), as well as serve their respective clients. Founded in 2017, RAKEZ currently houses over 14,500 companies from more than 100 countries covering over 50 industries, making it one of the largest economic zones in the region. RAKEZ uniquely offers free zone and non-free zone entity formation, and provides investors easy access to growing markets in the Middle East, North Africa, Europe, South and Central Asia.”
Latest jobs update from RAKEZ & apply online now. Here is the open announced vacancy.
1- Internal Auditor
Jumeira Beach Road – Al MINA, Dubai, Dubai, AE
- Work with the internal audit team to conduct internal audit reviews in accordance with the internal audit plan, internal audit manual and professional auditing standards
- Prepare audit working papers documentation in accordance with internal audit manual and audit management system requirements.
- Communicate the audit matters and emerging issues to the attention of Internal Audit Managers and keep them posted about engagement’s status.
- Draft audit findings and recommendations and discuss them with auditees/process owners to achieve agreement and understand their concerns on corrective actions.
- Assist the internal audit team to carry out follow up reviews to assess the status of implementation of the management action plans and ensure the continuation of such follow up till satisfactory results are achieved.
- Participate in undertaking special internal audit assignments and ad-hoc requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or other related field.
- 2 years of experience in internal or external auditing (big 4 audit experience is a plus)
- Must be familiar with internal auditing and accounting principles, risk and control principles.
- Must have the highest professional and personal standards, unquestioned integrity and business ethics.
- Willingness and ability to develop and maintain collegial and professional relations with colleagues.
|Job Title||Internal Auditor Job in Dubai | RAKEZ Careers UAE Mar 2022|
|Jobs Location||Dubai , UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Get Latest RAKEZ Job Advertisement Updates. Click the below link to start your job application/see the job advertisement
- Driver Jobs in Dubai Jan 2023 – IFZA Careers UAE
- Amazon Jobs in UAE 2023 – Latest Open Vacancies
- McDonalds Jobs in Dubai 2023 – Latest Vacancies UAE
- Emirates Jobs 2023 – Latest Dubai UAE Careers
- Admin Assistant Jobs in Dubai | Enoc Careers UAE
- Application Administrator Jobs in Dubai | Enoc Careers UAE
- F&B Supervisor Dubai Jobs 2023 IHG Hotels UAE Vacancies
- International Free Zone Authority (IFZA) Jobs 2023
- Innovation Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi | FAB Careers UAE
- Customer Experience Agent Jobs in Dubai | Maersk Careers UAE