Gems Education is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Latest Receptionist Job in Dubai AE | Gems Education Careers Mar 2022
About Gems Education
GEMS Education, founded as Global Education Management Systems, is an international education company. It is a global advisory and educational management firm, and is the largest operator of kindergarten-to-grade-12 schools in the world, with a network of over 80 schools in over a dozen countries.Trusted for over 55 years and now a third generation education family, GEMS Education began in a single school room in Dubai. Today, we have the privilege of educating over 190,000 students from over 176 countries through GEMS owned and managed schools globally; over 270,000 students access resources through our services division; and we will impact 20 million by 2020 students through the initiatives of our Charity partner Varkey Foundation.
Get latest jobs update from Gems Education & apply online now. Here is the open announced vacancy.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Provide an accurate and full range of information within the category requested (location, curriculum, admission procedure – including the booking of tours, tour information, administration, structure, etc..) to ensure the delivery of a quality customer service experience to all callers or visitors to the school.
- Respond to telephone calls and inquiries courteously and be able to direct calls to appropriate school personnel as part of the customer service provider for the school.
- Actively support the Admissions team by contacting inquiries and conversion of new leads to enrolments and updating it in the system (CRM), cross-selling to other GEMS schools with open seats, conducting school tours wherever necessary, and assist in enrolment events as and when required.
- Maintain open lines of communication to new & prospective parents ensuring that their concerns and feedback are handled effectively and efficiently; liaising with other school personnel as required.
- Complete administration and secretarial tasks as assigned to support the broader Front of House team to achieve their objectives.
- Proficient secretarial skills, and extensive knowledge & experience with MS office programmes
- A minimum of two to three years experience working as a receptionist or in a customer service-focused role or in hospitality.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional English skills, both verbal and written
|Job Title||Latest Receptionist Job in Dubai AE | Gems Education Careers Mar 2022|
|Hiring Organization||Gems Education|
|Jobs Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Get Latest Gems Education Jobs Advertisement Updates.Click the below link to start your job application/see the job advertisement
- Driver Jobs in Dubai Jan 2023 – IFZA Careers UAE
- Amazon Jobs in UAE 2023 – Latest Open Vacancies
- McDonalds Jobs in Dubai 2023 – Latest Vacancies UAE
- Emirates Jobs 2023 – Latest Dubai UAE Careers
- Admin Assistant Jobs in Dubai | Enoc Careers UAE
- Application Administrator Jobs in Dubai | Enoc Careers UAE
- F&B Supervisor Dubai Jobs 2023 IHG Hotels UAE Vacancies
- International Free Zone Authority (IFZA) Jobs 2023
- Innovation Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi | FAB Careers UAE
- Customer Experience Agent Jobs in Dubai | Maersk Careers UAE