Flydubai is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Navigation Officer Job in Dubai | Flydubai Careers UAE Mar 2022
Flydubai, legally Dubai Aviation Corporation, is a government-owned low-cost airline in Dubai, United Arab Emirates with its head office and flight operations in Terminal 2 of Dubai International Airport. The airline operates a total of 95 destinations, serving the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Europe from Dubai.
Get latest jobs update from Flydubai & apply online now. Here is the open announced vacancy.
1- Navigation Officer
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Administers the company flight planning system in the most efficient manner.
- Produces and ensures the timely delivery of charting and relevant Navigation Database products to aircraft and flight crew.
- Applies for and records scheduled and ad-hoc overflight clearances to ensure faultless delivery to relevant stakeholders
- Carries out full user acceptance testing of all relevant vendor software.
- Updates and ensures the provision of accurate and concise information in the EFF .
- Provides first level technical analysis and categorisation of new flydubai destinations.
- Conducts regular analysis and review of all network airports to ensure operational efficiencies, and drafts recommendations as appropriate.
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Experience in a Navigation Services or Dispatch/Ops Control based role (airline, military, or aviation focused vendor).
- Flight planning experience.
- AIP knowledge and understanding would be an advantage.
- Language skills preferred – Arabic/Russian an advantage