Al Mulla Group is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Nurse Job in UAE | Al Mulla Group Careers | Fujairah Jobs
About Al Mulla Group
Al Mulla Group is a diversified privately held business group based in the State of Kuwait with operations in 8 countries. With over 15,000 employees working in more than 40+ companies, Al Mulla Group today has affiliations with over 200 leading international brands and companies.
We are looking for a registered nurse to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
B- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
C- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
D- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
E- Administering non-intravenous medications.
F- Bachelor degree in nursing.
|Job Title||Nurse Job in UAE | Al Mulla Group Careers | Fujairah Jobs|
|Hiring Organization||Al Mulla Group|
|Jobs Location||Fujairah, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Get Latest Al Mulla Group Advertisement Updates.
Click the below link to start your job application/see the job advertisement
- Driver Jobs in Dubai Jan 2023 – IFZA Careers UAE
- Amazon Jobs in UAE 2023 – Latest Open Vacancies
- McDonalds Jobs in Dubai 2023 – Latest Vacancies UAE
- Emirates Jobs 2023 – Latest Dubai UAE Careers
- Admin Assistant Jobs in Dubai | Enoc Careers UAE
- Application Administrator Jobs in Dubai | Enoc Careers UAE
- F&B Supervisor Dubai Jobs 2023 IHG Hotels UAE Vacancies
- International Free Zone Authority (IFZA) Jobs 2023
- Innovation Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi | FAB Careers UAE
- Customer Experience Agent Jobs in Dubai | Maersk Careers UAE