Stephenson Harwood is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Personal Assistant Job in Dubai | SH Dubai Careers 2022
About Stephenson Harwood
Stephenson Harwood LLP is a law firm with over 1100 people worldwide, including more than 180 partners. Headquartered in London, United Kingdom, with eight offices across Asia, Europe and the Middle East. In 2014/5 it achieved total revenues of £145 million and profits per equity partner of £763,000
1- Personal Assistant
- Proactively manage, control and fully understand fee earner diary using discretion and business knowledge to prioritise commitments. This will include extensive arrangements of appointments, conferences and meetings across different time zones and offices, using different processes and IT infrastructure (video-conferencing, tele-conferencing, client office software etc.).
- Develop and maintain a robust file management system for all electronic and hard copy correspondence, and documents, ensuring adherence to naming conventions policy.
- Extensive travel arrangements including liaison with travel company, arranging visas, booking travel and accommodation, arranging currency, preparing itineraries, ensuring compliance with the firm’s Travel Policy at all times
- Coordinate and assist with global visitors.
- Arrange photocopying, printing, scanning, organising post and couriers, etc
- Enduring partner PDPRs are up to date
- Excellent academic background
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Commercial and financial acumen
- A thorough understanding of working in a professional, service driven environment and stakeholder/client/business confidentiality
- Confident and professional manner with the ability to build strong relationship with fee earners and clients
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact at all levels
- Collaborative and supportive of the business and its initiatives
|Job Title||Real Estate Job in Dubai | Prestige Real Estate Careers 2022|
|Hiring Organization||Stephenson Harwood|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Get Latest Stephenson Harwood Advertisement Updates.
Click the below link to start your job application/see the job advertisement
- Driver Jobs in Dubai Jan 2023 – IFZA Careers UAE
- Amazon Jobs in UAE 2023 – Latest Open Vacancies
- McDonalds Jobs in Dubai 2023 – Latest Vacancies UAE
- Emirates Jobs 2023 – Latest Dubai UAE Careers
- Admin Assistant Jobs in Dubai | Enoc Careers UAE
- Application Administrator Jobs in Dubai | Enoc Careers UAE
- F&B Supervisor Dubai Jobs 2023 IHG Hotels UAE Vacancies
- International Free Zone Authority (IFZA) Jobs 2023
- Innovation Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi | FAB Careers UAE
- Customer Experience Agent Jobs in Dubai | Maersk Careers UAE