IHG Hotels & Resorts is Looking to Hire Following Staff -Recreation Attendant Jobs at IHG Dubai Feb 2022
About IHG Hotels & Resorts
As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand. Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world. Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambience where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience. If you’d like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to the world’s most international luxury hotel brand. The InterContinental Hotels Group® properties in Dubai Festival City consist of four hotel brands. These include the luxury brand InterContinental, the superior upscale Crowne Plaza, the lavish long-stay InterContinental Residence Suites and the vibrant mid-scale Holiday Inn. In addition to over 1000+ bedrooms, the four properties boast a selection of high-quality restaurants and bars, an impressive 3,800 square meter Event Centre across two levels, the 5,000 square meters Festival Arena by InterContinental, the luxurious Spa InterContinental, state-of-the-art gymnasium and swimming pool facilities. We are looking for people who are friendly, welcoming and full of life to people to join over 900 colleagues who are always finding ways to make every guests experience an enjoyable one. We value the passion and enthusiasm of our colleagues and encourage you to share your passion when you work with us.
Get latest jobs update from IHG Hotels & Resorts & apply online now. Here is the announced open vacancy.
1- Recreation Attendant
- Daily cleaning and sanitizing of recreation facilities, equipment, and furniture as per cleaning schedule.
- Opening and closing set-up of pool and beach areas as per resort standards.
- Provides excellent and warm service to guests at all times, ensuring they are always comfortable and satisfied around the pool and beach facilities.
- Assist with resort activity program as required
- Be aware of daily weather, pool temperatures, tides, jellyfish, oil spills at the beach, and other external factors that may affect the safekeeping of hotel assets and guests/employees alike.
- Ensures that all maintenance issues and hazards are reported and rectified immediately for the safety of guests.
- Assist on other tasks which may be assigned by the supervisor or manager.
- Take initiative always to ensure guest safety and satisfaction, being flexible with taking on other responsibilities as and when required by the hotel operation.
- 1-year minimum experience in the same role in a 4* or 5* hotel.
- Good English communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work in different shifts
- Must speak local language
- Other languages preferred
|Job Title||Recreation Attendant Jobs at IHG Dubai Feb 2022|
|Hiring Organization||IHG Hotels & Resorts|
|Jobs Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Get Latest IHG Hotels & Resorts Advertisement Updates.
Click the below link to start your job application/see the job advertisement
- Driver Jobs in Dubai Jan 2023 – IFZA Careers UAE
- Amazon Jobs in UAE 2023 – Latest Open Vacancies
- McDonalds Jobs in Dubai 2023 – Latest Vacancies UAE
- Emirates Jobs 2023 – Latest Dubai UAE Careers
- Admin Assistant Jobs in Dubai | Enoc Careers UAE
- Application Administrator Jobs in Dubai | Enoc Careers UAE
- F&B Supervisor Dubai Jobs 2023 IHG Hotels UAE Vacancies
- International Free Zone Authority (IFZA) Jobs 2023
- Innovation Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi | FAB Careers UAE
- Customer Experience Agent Jobs in Dubai | Maersk Careers UAE