University of Sharjah is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Relations Officer Job in UAE | Latest University of Sharjah Jobs 2022
About University of Sharjah
The University of Sharjah is an Emirati private national university located in University City, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates. It was established in October 1997 by its founder the ruler of Sharjah Sheikh Dr. Sultan bin Muhammad Al-Qasimi to meet the emirate of Sharjah’s aim of educational needs.
Get latest jobs update from University of Sharjah & apply online now. Here is the open announced vacancy.
1- Relations Officer
Sharjah , United Arab Emirates
- Manage and maintain all university memorandum of understandings and research/academic agreements through reviewing the agreement details, keeping track and updating a dedicated tracking database.
- Monitor the University rankings and institutional affiliations with regional/international unions, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), centers of excellence and other organizations, in order to deliver and update status reports and ensure they are always ready when needed.
- Assess the needs of the college’s and students regarding joint and dual degrees in different academic fields, and coordinate with international partners in order to secure suitable opportunities. As well as promote mobility programs (inbound/outbound) between UoS and international partners for interested faculty members, scholars and students.
- Coordinate and plan incoming/outgoing visits between UoS and international partners, and share any necessary schedules, agendas, and other visit details with the visitors and concerned faculty members or students.
- Organize any related workshops, seminars, conferences and events, and follow up on any requirements such as invitations, agendas, hall bookings, catering, etc.
- Prepare a plan that includes specific targets and indicators to help capture the statuses of executions and implementations of MOUs in colleges/departments/centers amongst the university.
- Follow up with different university stakeholder in order to assess their level of engagement with any active MOUs, as well as report on their progress and/or any encountered matters of concern, and provide the needed support when required.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in International Relation or a relevant discipline.
- 2-4 years of UAE experience in similar role preferably in higher education institutions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills.