Wärtsilä is a global leader in smart technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasising sustainable innovation, total efficiency and data analytics, Wärtsilä maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. In 2020, Wärtsilä’s net sales totalled EUR 4.6 billion with approximately 18,000 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 70 countries around the world. Wärtsilä is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. Wartsila is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Service Engineer Job in Dubai | Wartsila Careers UAE 2022
Get latest jobs update from Wartsila & apply online now. Here is the open announced vacancy.
1- Service Engineer
- Perform Field Service activities according to the work plan on marine diesel engines.
- Independently execute Field Service activities such as complete overhauls, major repairs and troubleshooting on 4-stroke medium speed engines.
- Identify failures, making adjustments, doing trial runs and testing of complete installations according to instructions.
- Provide internal and external work reports according to Wärtsilä standards.
- Collect and organize time and expense reports.
- Supervise the task performed by Wärtsilä employees and subcontractors.
- Promote Wärtsilä Products and Services. Interact professionally with customers during the work execution.
- Degree in Mechanical /Marine engineering or educational related background
- Experience of 5 years+ relevant
- Making change happen
- Decisiveness and action orientation
- Situational and cultural sensitivity
|Job Title||Service Engineer Job in Dubai | Wartsila Careers UAE 2022|