King Abdulaziz Medical City is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Staff Nurse Job in Riyadh 2022 | King Abdulaziz Medical City Jobs
About King Abdulaziz Medical City
King Abdulaziz Medical City in Riyadh, the capital city of Saudi Arabia, was established by a royal decree in May 1983. With a bed capacity of 690 beds, it provides all types of care to all National Guard soldiers and their families, starting from primary health care up to tertiary specialized care.
1- Staff Nurse
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
A staff nurse is a registered nurse who provides high-quality care to employees of a company, residents of nursing homes, or patients in a hospital. They are responsible for initial patient assessment, monitoring patients’ vital signs, and nurturing patients to recovery.
- Provides total patient care as assigned according to the core standards of patient care and established policies and evidence-based practices.
- Contributes to decreasing the length of stay/waiting time as per unit specific goal. Works in collaboration with Case Management to achieve goals.
- Documents all relevant information correctly, appropriately, and in a timely manner.
- Reports equipment failures, safety and security issues, and/or reduction of supply inventory to Head Nurse or designee.
- Demonstrates collaborative multi-disciplinary partnerships working towards the achievements of constant improvement in quality patient care. Acts as an advocate for patients and families. Identifies ideas that will improve the quality of patient care and issues that will negatively affect patient care outcomes, using the professional practice framework.
- Promotes a safe environment and safe patient care by embracing a safety culture and identifying areas of risk to head nurse or designee. Complies with policies for personal and patient safety and for the prevention of healthcare associated infections.
- Contributes to the achievement of cost efficiency savings on unit. Maintains an awareness of resource utilization, exercising care in the ordering and use of staff, equipment, and materials.
- Contributes to the achievement of clinical quality outcome indicators and patient satisfaction. Leads unit based Performance Improvement activities as assigned.
- Participates in new staff/nursing student orientation aimed at developing competence and performance. Assists in maintaining a suitable learning environment and acts as a preceptor/mentor in the supervision and teaching of nursing students and new staff to develop their competence.
- Demonstrates transcultural principles in nursing practice.
- Contributes to special projects/assignments linked to nursing strategic priorities and professional practice model as assigned.
- Assists in promoting and sharing knowledge via mentorship in line with relevant research and evidence based practice.
- Follows all Hospital related policies and procedures.
- Participates in self and other’s education, training and development, as applicable.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Associate Degree/Diploma in Nursing
- Minimum Two (2) years of clinical experience in Pediatric if holding BS Degree
- Minimum Four (4) years of clinical experience in Pediatric if holding Associate Degree/Diploma in Nursing
|Job Title||Staff Nurse Job in Riyadh 2022 | King Abdulaziz Medical City Jobs|
|Hiring Organization||King Abdulaziz Medical City|
|Jobs Location||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Get Latest King Abdulaziz Medical City Jobs Advertisement Updates.
Click the below link to start your job application/see the job advertisement
- Admin Assistant Jobs in Dubai | Enoc Careers UAE
- Emirates Jobs 2023 – Latest Dubai UAE Careers
- Application Administrator Jobs in Dubai | Enoc Careers UAE
- F&B Supervisor Dubai Jobs 2023 IHG Hotels UAE Vacancies
- International Free Zone Authority (IFZA) Jobs 2023
- Innovation Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi | FAB Careers UAE
- Customer Experience Agent Jobs in Dubai | Maersk Careers UAE
- Administration Manager Jobs in RAK | GAC Motors Careers UAE
- Logistics Executive Jobs in Dubai | TotalEnergies Careers UAE
- Finance Manager Jobs in Sharjah | Petrofac Careers UAE