About Marriott Careers
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law. Marriott Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Telephone Operator Job | Marriott Careers | Dubai Jobs | Apr 2022
Get latest jobs update from Marriott Careers & apply online now. Here is the open announced vacancy.
1- Telephone Operator
- Answer, record, log, and process all guest calls, requests, questions, or concerns. Operate telephone switchboard station. Process guest requests for wake-up calls, screening calls, do not disturb, call forwarding, conference calls, TDD relay calls, and non-registered guest calls. Advise guest of any messages received.
- Monitor busy or unanswered lines, check back with callers on hold to update status, and offer to take a message.
- Receive, record, and relay messages accurately, completely, and legibly.
- Activate/deactivate guest room message lights as appropriate. Instruct guests on how to access the internet; transfer guests with problems to provider’s customer support line.
- Test communications equipment to ensure it works properly. Respond to special requests from guests with unique needs.
- Contact appropriate individual or department as necessary to resolve guest call, request, or problem.
|Job Title||Telephone Operator Job | Marriott Careers | Dubai Jobs | Apr 2022|