The Makkah Hypermarket is Looking to Hire Following Staff – The Makkah Hypermarket Jobs 2022 | Inventory Receiver Jobs
About The Makkah Hypermarket
We, The Makkah Hypermarket, have been in the field of retail for more than 25 years, providing the best service and products of the highest standard to the residents of Oman. We received remarkable responses, which made us successful and has increased to 25 more establishments all over the beautiful city of Oman.
Get latest jobs update from The Makkah Hypermarket & apply online now. Here is the announced open vacancy.
1- Inventory Receiver
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
A receiver handles the receiving of items in a warehouse or backroom of a store, and ensures that the shipments are inspected, sorted and stored in the warehouse or stocked on shelves as needed. They need to keep up with invoices to make sure orders are correct.
- Performance of these functions requires the Associate to possess the minimum qualifications listed above.
- Handle damaged or return to stock products according to Company policy, with priority given to refrigerated, perishable items and sell by date.
- Verify all invoices for accuracy involving cost, retail and quantity.
- Complete Wakefern report cards.
- Greet all Customers and provide them with prompt, courteous service and assistance.
- Promote for sale any current charitable promotions to customers.
- Follow all safety procedures relating to opening cartons, and rotation of product.
- Utilize equipment as required by department.
- Maintain a clean, neat, organized and safe work environment.
- Clean and sanitize all work surfaces, utensils and equipment in accordance with Department of Sanitation and QA standards.
- Keep floor clear of debris and spills.
- Dress and groom according to Company policy including uniform, name badge, and hat or hair restraint requirements.
- Perform duties in accordance with QA hand washing standards and use disposable gloves when handling food.
- Perform duties in accordance with the Company’s program and adhere to manufacturer’s label instructions for the safe and proper use of all chemical products.
- Unload trucks and transport merchandise that weights 25 lbs., and that occasionally weights 50 lbs.
- Stand at work station for duration of scheduled shift, which may exceed 8 hours per day.
- Check prices and be knowledgeable about location of items in the store.
- Understand and adhere to Company shrink guidelines as relates to Grocery operations.
- Perform all duties in accordance with Local, State and Federal regulations as they pertain to the Grocery operation.
- Perform all duties in accordance with Company rules, policies, safety requirements, and security standards and all Local, State and Federal health and civil code regulations.
- Complete all applicable department training programs.
- Ability to proficiently read, write, speak, analyze, interpret, and understand the language.
- Ability to perform basic math.
- Ability to stand/walk for the duration of a scheduled shift.
- Ability to work with fresh, dried and/or processed products, spices and powdered substances without negative allergic consequences.
- Ability to tolerate dust and cleaning agents during routine housekeeping duties.
- Ability to work in varying temperatures.
- Ability to interact with Customers in a friendly and helpful way.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Ability to work all assigned work schedules and comply with all time and attendance policies.
- You have at least 2 years experience including solid experience in a similar role within Retail.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India and Saudi Arabia.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
|Job Title||The Makkah Hypermarket Jobs 2022 | Inventory Receiver Jobs|
|Hiring Organization||The Makkah Hypermarket|
|Jobs Location||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Get Latest The Makkah Hypermarket Jobs Advertisement Updates.
Click the below link to start your job application/see the job advertisement
- Driver Jobs in Dubai Jan 2023 – IFZA Careers UAE
- Amazon Jobs in UAE 2023 – Latest Open Vacancies
- McDonalds Jobs in Dubai 2023 – Latest Vacancies UAE
- Emirates Jobs 2023 – Latest Dubai UAE Careers
- Admin Assistant Jobs in Dubai | Enoc Careers UAE
- Application Administrator Jobs in Dubai | Enoc Careers UAE
- F&B Supervisor Dubai Jobs 2023 IHG Hotels UAE Vacancies
- International Free Zone Authority (IFZA) Jobs 2023
- Innovation Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi | FAB Careers UAE
- Customer Experience Agent Jobs in Dubai | Maersk Careers UAE